Welcome to the JDH online shop. By using this our website and purchasing Aveda products from jdhlifestyle.co.uk, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions of use. Please read the following information carefully before ordering with us.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods ordered are not available, you will be notified by e-mail and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
- Please note that all prices are inclusive of VAT and may be subject to change without notification.
- Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card or via your PayPal account. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of your goods.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, whether in advance or subsequent to a payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- For security reasons, we do not take payment over the phone.
- When you place an order online, we will automatically send you an email with your order details to confirm we have received it. Please note, this receipt of order does not mean that your order has been processed, nor does it guarantee that we have the items in stock. If a product is not available, we will endeavour to let you know as soon as possible via email.
- In the unlikely event that the price shown on the checkout page is wrong, and we discover this before processing your order, we are not required to sell the goods to you at the price shown.
- We always try and ensure that the prices of goods shown on our Website are accurate, but occasionally genuine errors may occur.
- If we discover an error in the price of the goods that you have ordered we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel your order and you have already paid for the goods, then you will receive a full refund.
- When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input personal details in order for us to identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, credit card or other payment information.
- We do not pass any of your details onto any third party.
- We would like to keep you up to date with all our latest news and promotions via our newsletter. We promise not to bombard you! Please note, you are automatically signed up to receive this when you place an order with us. If you would prefer not to receive any communications then simply opt out in the My account section.
- We will deliver the goods in accordance with the delivery option selected by you during the order process.
- Standard orders are dispatched via Royal Mail Standard Delivery which usually takes between 2-5 working days, after your order is processed.
- Any delivery timescales quoted to you are indicative only. We do not accept any liability whatsoever for delayed delivery caused by Royal Mail or mail courier.
- Orders may be delivered in one or more parts.
- We hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 14 working days from delivery.
- A refund will only be issued if the returned goods are unused, unopened and in a re-saleable condition.
- If you return items for reasons other than defects in the goods, or incomplete delivery, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the items to us. Please ensure you obtain a Proof of Postage when you return the goods to us. You should retain your Proof of Postage in order to provide proof to us that you have returned the goods, in the unlikely event that we do not receive the returned parcel.
- We do not take any responsibility for returning items lost in the post, if items are lost in the post, no refund will be given.
- If you require a refund we will refund the price paid by you for the goods, within fourteen (14) days of receiving your returned goods, provided that you have returned the goods to us in their original condition, within 14 working days of delivery to you or your notifying us of cancellation.
- Refunds will only be made against the original credit/debit card used.
- Please return items along with the original dispatch note and returns slip to: JDH Shop, James Dun’s House, 61 Schoolhill, Aberdeen, AB10 1JX
- It is with regret that sometimes our products may be damaged in transit, if this is the case, we ask that you return your unused products to us and we can then send out a replacement.
- Please note that any replacemrnt products can not be sent out until we have received the damaged product back.
- We will reimburse you for the cost of returning damaged items to us – as long as you have proof of postage/cost.
You may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, or when you make a purchase on our site, or in our lifestyle salons.
The types of personal information you may provide to us includes:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other phone number)
- Age and date of birth
- Username and password
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiry date, delivery address, and billing address)
- Your skincare concerns
- Contact information for friends or other people you would like us to contact
- Content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles and comments)
- Information provided to us by social networks or mobile applications when you visit our social media platforms or use one of our social networking or mobile applications (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described in the social networking application sign-up page, or your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications)
- We may use the information you provide to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications
- Provide services to you
- Process your payment and/or gift card transactions
- Create and manage your online account
- Respond to your enquiries
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, prize promotions, programmes, surveys and other offers
- Operate and communicate with you about our social networking or mobile applications
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analysing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.