Aveda Hair Colour gives you vibrant colour that lasts. And because it’s up to 99% naturally derived, it’s essentially damage free, so you can be assured that you are using the best possible colour for your hair with no compromise on the results.
- Infused with Sunflower, castor and Jojoba oils which improve hair’s condition and add shine.
- Made up of a natural anti-oxidant to help protect hair against fading.
- Filled with pure flower and plant aroma with lavender to soothe, calm and relax.
There are over 74 shade possibilities with 6 application methods:
Half Head Highlights – Foil application on top and sides of your head. Perfect for in between Full Head appointments.
Fashion Colour – All over colour with some custom foil placements to dimension, movement and great shine.
Permanent Colour – Enhance your hair’s colour, add depth or try an alternative colour with our all over permanent colour. Covers grey and gives great shine. Permanent colour as the name suggests is permanent, so the colour will not fade out, but the re-growth will need to be re-coloured.
Re-growth Permanent Colour – Root colour application from previous Aveda colour. Maintain your gorgeous Aveda colour every 4 weeks when the roots show. Ideal in between a full head tint to disguise those greys.
Semi Permanent Colour – Great for colour first-timers as fades out in 6 weeks. Enhance your natural shade without the commitment. Best for enriching natural tone or going darker, does not cover grey.
The natural composition of the Aveda hair colour will leave you assured that your hair is undergoing the least damage possible. James Dun’s House believe that Aveda Colour is the best way to colour your hair.
We offer complimentary consultation appointments with our talented styling team—for anyone wishing to discuss their hair colour options.
Hair colour services at JDH are professional, exceptional and delivered with the highest level of skill, talent and training.
With a philosophy of customised creativity, we believe in working with you as an individual to create the perfect hair colour. Our dedicated team of hairdressing professionals will work tirelessly to deliver the best hair colour to suit you, your features and your personality.
Our colour technicians are trained to the highest levels possible ensuring you will receive the best, professional quality hair colour services in the Glasgow and Aberdeen areas.
As an Aveda Lifestyle Salon, JDH are proud to use Aveda Full Colour Hair Spectrum colours which promise to deliver exceptional colour and shine. Drenching each strand in sunflower, castor and jojoba oils to maintain the condition of hair and deliver exceptional shine, Aveda’s patented green tea technology helps to ensure the most true to life tones.
Every JDH hair colour client will start their journey with a free hair colour consultation where will assess your hair, find out about you and your lifestyle and discuss the perfect hair colour for you as an individual.
Hair Colour Correction at JDH Hair Salon, Glasgow and Aberdeen
The temptation to save money by using a box dye hair colour at home, could cost you in the long run! Hair colour problems can be an upsetting and stressful experience after a hair colour disaster. The first rule of correcting hair colour is to remain calm and seek professional hairdressing help immediately. Our team at JDH Hairdressers in Glasgow and Aberdeen are highly skilled, have unsurpassed hair colour correction technical skills and vast experience in correcting hair colour that has gone wrong.
Our tips for hair colour correction:
- Don’t panic – your hair colour can be restored and rectified with professional help
- DON’T dye over the problem – this could result in long term damage to your hair
- Call in professional help! Call our Glasgow and Aberdeen salons and book in for a hair colour correction appointment immediately
- Allow your JDH hair colour technician will asses your hair and prescribe the best course of action for each area of your hair to restore your hair colour
- Sit back, relax and rest assured that you’re in good hands with our expert hair colour technicians
Common Hair Colour Problems
It’s not just home hair dye disasters that are corrected on a regular basis at JDH hairdressers, Aberdeen and Glasgow. Common types of hair colour correction include;
- highlights that are too orange in colour
- blonde hair that has gone yellow
- dark bands of colour that have overlapped from repeated home colouring
- faded hair colour
- hair that has turned green in tone
- hair colour that requires neutralising
Hair Colour Appointments at JDH Aberdeen and Glasgow
If you’ve never had the JDH experience before, you can take advantage of our new guest offer on any hair or spa services over £30. Get £10 off your next hair appointment. Click here to redeem your hairdressing discount voucher.